Certificate IV in Business is a suitable course to anyone who use well-developed administrative skills and a broad knowledge base in a wide variety of administrative contexts. In particular, people who provide solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems and use a variety of sources to analyze the information. In addition, showcase their leadership qualities and provide guidance to others.
Moreover, the eligibility requirements for the Certificate IV in Business course are as follows:
- Must be 18 years or above at the time of applying for admission at GSTA.
- Successfully completed Australian Year 10 qualification or equivalent. (*The selection is not based purely on academic performance. In addition, relevant work experience, work samples and other documentation submitted will also be considered.)
- In addition to meeting the academic requirements, applicants must demonstrate their competence in literacy and numeracy levels when enrolling in the course.
- Also, mature age students will also be considered without the minimum education requirements (but with relevant work experience within the chosen area of study) and a demonstrated capacity to meet course requirements.
In the pre-training review, the trainer would assess based on the 3 things:
- First, Suitability for the training program
- Second, Language, Literacy and Numeracy Assessment
- Third, Review of prior skills and knowledge
In case GSTA identifies that you require any additional assistance to take up the course, we will refer you to a support centre that can provide all the assistance to you during your learning process.
Course Duration and structure
Course Duration: 52 weeks
|Unit Code||Unit Title|
|BSBWHS401||Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements|
|BSBCMM401||Make a presentation|
|BSBITU401||Design and develop complex text documents|
|BSBITU404||Produce complex desktop published documents|
|BSBLED401||Develop teams and individuals|
|BSBRES401||Analyse and present research information|
|BSBWRT401||Write complex documents|
|BSBSLS407||Identify and plan sales prospects|
|BSBSLS408||Present, secure and support sales solutions|
- In general, the type of course delivery for the Certificate IV in Business is based on the learning objectives of the course.
- And, the nature of the teaching & learning tasks plus the diversities encountered within the learners of the group define the type of course delivery.
- Also, the course is conducted as a mixture of classroom presentation and student participation methods ensure effectiveness.
- In general, the trainer would set different tasks throughout the course, related to the course structure and their vocational direction (as this course is transferable across a variety of business settings) for practice/ formative assessment.
- However, all the students are expected to attend all scheduled sessions. In general, we notify all the students on the assessment process and the dates at the beginning of each unit.
Assessment is carried out in accordance with the:
- Benchmarks for assessment
- Specific industry requirements
- Principles of assessment
- Rules of evidence
In addition, the assessment is competency-based which includes:
- Class activities,
- Group work, and
Qualification and Certificate
At GSTA, we are committed to providing high-quality training and assessment in accordance with the standards for Registered Training Organizations (RTOs 2015). However, there are 3 main things to consider regarding the Certificate II in Security Operations course:
- Recognition of Prior Learning
RPL recognises skills, knowledge of experience you have gained outside of formal education and training system and how they may meet the requirements of your qualification
- Credit Transfer
Recognises your previously completed study, which may a provide credit towards the qualification
The certificate details for the Certificate II in Security Operations are as follows:
Testamur- A certificate for successful course completion.
In particular, you will be awarded a “Testamur” upon successful completion of the Certificate II in Security Operations course.
Records of Results:
Record of Results- A certificate highlighting the units of competency completed.
Furthermore, along with the Testamur, the students will receive a “Record of Results” which provides the details related to the units of competency completed in the course.
Furthermore, GSTA has access to a variety of support services to assist students in gaining employment after completing the Certificate IV in Business course. In addition, we provide career support for our parent company, to successful candidates and arrange interviews with our reputed clients in the industry.
Possible career options:
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Project Administrator
- Office Manager
- Program Administrator
- Project Coordinator
- Office Administrator
|Total course cost||$4500.00|