Construction Induction ( White Card ) Course
A mandatory requirement for anyone & everyone involved in the Construction sector!
The construction induction (white card) short course is for all those persons whose job demands them to visit any operational construction site. Moreover, the course covers Work, Health and Safety (WHS) aspects of working in the construction industry. At GSTA, we offer high-quality training to provide all construction industry-related updates to help them understand the day-to-day challenges at a construction site and how to manage them. Also, our trainers are industry experts so you get to learn from the best in the field. This course covers the skills to identify and communicate any common construction hazards and the control measures associated. Also, you learn about the communication and reporting processes related to the construction work.
Do you need a white card?
The (white card) construction induction course is required for:
- People who carry out construction work such as site supervisors, laborers, site manager, surveyors, and tradesperson.
- All those who access operational construction zones not directly supervised or unaccompanied by an inducted person.
- All the people whose job demands them to routinely visit operational construction sites.
- Also, if you are a builder-owner who premises has been turned into a workplace.
Duration of the Course: 1 day (8 hours)
Location: South Melbourne, Sunshine, Epping, and Dandenong.
Course Fee: $120.00
What You’ll Learn?
The (white card) construction induction short course covers:
- Basic operational and safety procedures required to work on construction sites.
- And, basic legal requirements and obligations of construction workers.
- Identify and orally report common construction hazards, understanding basic risk control measures.
- Also, identify procedures to respond to potential incidents and emergencies.
- Correctly select and fit common personal protective equipment (PPE) used for construction work.
How to apply?
Enroll now for the Construction Induction course with us.
Call us on 1300 317 532 or send us an email.
Other Courses Offered
GSTA offers other full-time courses in Security, Business etc. We also offer short industry-specific courses to upgrade your skills and knowledge in various fields. You can call us to know more about the course schedule.